Training For Success
Even the easiest products have to be learnt! Our professional half-day product training – at beautiful Lake of Constance or at your location – will provide you with the hands-on knowledge you need to hit the ground running.
Participants will be introduced to the following topics and receive our handbook and training certificate upon completion.
- Overview of resin types
- Properties, special characteristics, mixing ratio, pot life, curing times
- Components and accessories
- Explanation of our DIBt* certification
- Mixing Process
- Saturating and folding of Fiberglass mat
- Mounting and securing the Fiberglass mat onto repair bladder
Positioning and Correct Curing
- Proper insertion and positioning of the 3P resin via bladder in the sewer line
- Inspection of the repaired area
*German Institute of Civil Engineering (DIBt)
Did You Know?
We offer on-site or virtual product training; saving your company time and money!